Advance Master Courses
Silk Afro blowdry, styling and precision cutting
– Theory and background knowledge of hair
– Client consultation
– Preparation of the client
– Application of the product
– Mastering the techniques on a mannequin head
– Practicing and honing your skills on a MODEL
– After Support and advice
– Fully Accredited Certificated
– Insurance Approved
– Marketing Tips & Advice
– Trade supplier details
– Insurer Details
– This is the only way to perfect and hone your skills so that you are fully confident and ready to take clients
Course Accreditation: FULLY CERTIFIED
This course is suitable for ALL, Hairdressing knowledge
SOME experience is required to attend this specialist natural afro hair blowdrying training course and become qualified. The course is a complete course including kit so you can get working on clients as soon as you finish the training. You will be taught everything you need to know right from scratch so that you leave the course fully confident on blow drying, styling and cutting natural afro-textured hair.
What is included in your package?
– Complete Advanced Training Including MODEL TRAINING
Your course will be divided into four main segments:
The training will also cover how to market the service, details on the pricing of the treatments, where to source and buy the best products from, trade account details for gold suppliers, insurer details so you can be fully insured.
*****Please Note all our class are set as group classes of 2-8 people max*****
House of Tinu Training Academy, Manchester