Mesh Integration System
Create a cutting edge integration system with the rolls Royce of hair loss solutions and earn thousands of pounds per month.
If you are as passionate about helping people gain their confidence back through hair replacement systems then this is the course for you!
This is a technique that is widely used by all hair loss and hair replacement clinics nationally and internationally
This method of hair replacement uses a fine mesh, hair extensions and hair pieces to create a full head of hair on clients who have 50% hair loss. The hair replacement system can be used for clientele who have thinning hair caused by female pattern baldness, alopecia, trichotillomania etc
Our revolutionary technique involves a mesh system being placed over the affected area with extra hair being added to integrate with your own hair. This completely disguises any area of hair loss making the system completely undetectable. To finish we add one of our seamless partings to complete the new look.
Your clients will have the freedom to wash, dry and style their hair like normal. This customised system helps give your client more freedom with their hair and certainly gives them more confidence.
Who this course is aimed at?
This course is suitable for hairdressers, or people with hair extension experience only
Set your salon apart by becoming a mesh hair integration specialist and create your own opportunity to attract a whole new type of clientele and benefit from a new revenue stream. The mesh integration system is extremely versatile and can be tailored to all clientele with up to 70% hair loss, so all your customers can have the long, thick hair they desire.
Our course will include:
– Hair integration kit
– How to properly consult your client
– How to assess what your hair to use and quantities you require
– Contra – indications related to hair integration systems
– How to prepare the clients hair for the hair system
– How to colour match the natural hair for the hair replacement system
– What equipment is needed for each method of hair integration systems
– How to apply the hair replacement system
– How to cut and blend the system with the client’s natural hair
– How to create highlights using hair integration systems
– How to maintain and remove the system correctly
– How to advise clients on aftercare, maintenance appointments and associated costs Common problems and complaints
– How to Market your hair replacement business
– Supplier details
– Ongoing support/aftercare advice or up to 1 year
– Trade accounts for trade discounts with our recommended suppliers
– Advice on how to succeed in the industry
– How to price yourself
– All technicians must be working to a high enough standard before being issued their certificate. If not they will be asked to attend another course free of charge.
– How the Mesh Integration system works
After a full, personalised consultation, ultra-fine, soft mesh is shaped to the client’s head or custom made to fit any required area of coverage. The mesh is secured to the head by pulling tiny sections of the client’s natural hair through and securing. Premium quality human hair in the clients chosen type and colour is then sewn into the mesh and blended with their natural hair to cover any balding patches and give the appearance of a full healthy head of hair. To finish, the new hair is then cut and styled to the preference of the client, as it would be in a normal hairdresser. The client will then need to return every 8-12 weeks for a maintenance session depending on how fast their hair grows. The system lasts for up to eight months and its swim,
sweat and windproof.
The Benefits the Mesh Integration Hair Replacement System offers your clients:
– Enhances the appearance of natural hair
– Suitable for up to 70% hair loss
– No more full coverage wigs Non-surgical
– Water, sweat and windproof
– Lasts between 6-8 months
– Only uses natural, premium quality human hair
– Easy to maintain
– Helps clients regain confidence
– Suitable for a wide range of clients with complex requirements
Become a fully accredited and certified mesh hair integration specialist in a single day on
our intensive one-day course with an easy payment option, which includes:
– How to conduct a consultation
– Tailoring and placement of the systems
– Application of the mesh and hair
– Different techniques to apply the system
– Maintenance and removal of the systems
– Cutting and blending
In this one-day course, accredited by HOUSE OF TINU Academy, we will cover everything you need to know for you to start offering this advanced and specialised service to your clients, including, health and safety, pricing, trade suppliers, discounts, insurance and marketing initiatives. You will be provided with manuals and a full professional training kit which includes everything you will need to apply, maintain and remove the tailored systems. We will also provide you with post course support and full Accredited Certification
If you require 121 training or with your team, a date on-site or an off-site location can be arranged at an additional fee.
Your confirmation booking, and instructions for the class will be emailed to you upon received payment.
House of Tinu Training Academy, Manchester
All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable
30% DEPOSIT BALANCE 14 DAYS BEFORE THE CLASS COMMENCE .