Mesh Track Integration Track
Create a cutting edge integration system with the rolls Royce of hair loss solutions by Mane Express and earn thousands of pounds per month.
If you are as passionate about helping people gain their confidence back through hair replacement systems then this is the course for you!
This is a technique that is widely used by all hair loss and hair replacement clinics nationally and internationally
Enrol to learn all the tricks of the trade from the English Hair & Beauty Awards finalist 2018 Tinu Abiodun of H O T SALON (Manchester) and British Hair & Beauty Awards 2018 WINNER of Hair Extension Specialist of the Year category, Lisa Dowdle of Authentic Locks (Leeds).
Between our tutors we hold a whopping 14 years of top of the league hair replacement experience.
We have imminent course dates in Leeds and Manchester approaching with limited spaces available, so if you are interested in reserving a space please contact us now for details of the next available dates.
This method of hair replacement uses a fine mesh, hair extensions and hair pieces to create a full head of hair on clients who have 50% hair loss. The hair replacement system can be used for clientele who have thinning hair caused by female pattern baldness, alopecia, trichotillomania etc
Our revolutionary technique involves a mesh system being placed over the affected area with extra hair being added to integrate with your own hair. This completely disguises any area of hair loss making the system completely undetectable. To finish we add one of our seamless partings to complete the new look.
Your clients will have the freedom to wash, dry and style their hair like normal. This customised system helps give your client more freedom with their hair and certainly gives them more confidence.
Who this course is aimed at
This course is suitable for hairdressers, or people with hair extension experience only.
Our course will include:
– Air integration kit
– How to properly consult your client
– How to assess what your hair to use and quantities you require
– Contra – indications related to hair integration systems
– How to prepare the clients hair for the hair system.
– How to colour match the natural hair for the hair replacement system
– What equipment is needed for each method of hair integration systems
– How to apply the hair replacement system
– How to cut and blend the system with the client’s natural hair.
– How to create highlights using hair integration systems
– How to maintain and remove the system correctly.
– How to advise clients on aftercare, maintenance appointments and associated costs.
– Common problems and complaints
– How to Market your hair replacement business. Supplier details
– Ongoing support/aftercare advice or up to 1 year
– Trade accounts for trade discounts with our recommended suppliers.
– Advice on how to succeed in the industry
– How to price yourself
All technicians must be working to a high enough standard before being issued their certificate. If not they will be asked to attend another course free of charge.
Hair Replacement (Option 1)
HAND MADE DIY WIG MAKING
BONUS ON ALL HAIR REPLACEMNT ( All about lace (bleaching, Tinting, Plucking, baby hairs , PLACEMENT
HAIR IS PROVIDED
Hair Replacement (Option 2)
ROLLS ROYCE OF Wig Building VOLUMISER INTEGRATION UNIT